Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well, I just got back from a morning with my Mother in Law. It was fun we went to Office Depot, Old Navy and to Bath and Body Works. I got a couple of T-shirts at Old Navy for $1.97 each. Then went to Bath and Body works, she was buying something any way so she used my coupon that I had for a free 3 oz. bottle of lotion with any purchase. Sweet deal there.

She took me and my son out to lunch. What a deal. I owe her several lunches by now.
Then on my way home I decided to stop by Walgreen's. I had a $10.00 RR from my Aveeno purchase burning a hole in my Coupon Book.







I got all of this for $3.33 including tax. What a deal huh??
Free Tote today only w/ any purchase. All of the other stuff of coarse w/ coupons. I can't seem to buy anything now w/out a coupon. It's great huh? I am so thrilled! I also bought some bubbles for Austin. He needs to take a nap first; then we'll try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment