Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back to Target I went

I made that trip to Target tonight that I said that I wanted to do in my last post.



They have a great sale on the Dove deodorant. $2.99/spray & deodorant pack. I used 4/$1.00 Target coupons and 2/$1.50 manufacture coupons. final price = 1.24 ea.

I also grabbed some pringles singles packs for .69 used .50 Target coupon final price = .19 ea.

100 cal. Oreo snack packs. $1.93 ea. used 2/$1.00 Target coupons and 1/$1.00 manufacture coupon. final price = .43/ea.

Total was $19.27+tax Final price after coupons and $5.00/GC from my earlier purchase my total OOP was $1.98.


2 comments:

  1. I've never seen those Dove products packaged together!
    Good deal! I am glad you were able to use the coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were on an end cap. I almost missed them. I went back to the same store the next day and they were gone. Go figure??

    ReplyDelete