Monday, May 4, 2009

My late night savings



I ran to Walmart tonight b/c now that I am so coupon focused I didn't realize that we were out of coffee and ketchup. Larry told me over dinner "If you don't have a coupon for ketchup, does that mean that your not going to buy it anymore" Oops. Well Austin needed diapers and I knew of a couple deals so I ran in.

My trips by myself always seem to last a little longer than normal. I enjoy going up and down the isles. Searching out the deals that I can get. They must have figured out that the $1.00 Isle had Nabisco Cheeze-Its and took them away or they were sold out. I was going to stock up from the $1.00 Nabisco Target coupon. Oh well I found some other good deals and they won't cost my waist line anything :-)

Their was a huge display of Mr. Clean in the center of an isle. included with each bottle was a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. They were marked down to $2.50/ea. I had BOGO coupon from 5/3 insert so I picked up 4 bottles.
I also got the Cascade Crystal Clear rinse agent for free from the Home Made Simple booklet which I received in the mail.
And I had 3 $1.00 coupons for any huggies baby product, so I picked up 3 travel size baby wipes for free.
With all that being said I spent $5.00 for everything that you see! That was my great find for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment