Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Nampa Target trip



I don't have a whole lot of time, Larry is chomping at the bit to get the camper loaded and ready to go, but I wanted to quickly let everyone know about my Target deal this morning. My Albertson's doubles were AWESOME as well, but I don't have time to list every deal I get. :-) (Free Smore's stuff and 8 free Treetop juice boxes. all total 24 juice boxes... totally free)

Anyway back to my Target deal: 2 Kashi Go Lean Waffles, 3 bxs. 100 Cal. oreo cakesters, 3 bxs. Ritz Bits cheese crackers, 1 Lipton cold brew, 4 sugar free Kool-aid mixes, 1 Gillette Body Wash, 2 Travel size Coppertone sun block, 1 huggies baby wipes, 2 Travel size Wet Ones, 3 Travel size Right Guard Sport, 11 Hershey's Bliss bars. (for those of you hwho haven't tried these...let me just tell you. YUMMY)



I paid................................$12.88 (this includes tax)

At Walmart where I saved over $20.00 I gave this gentleman 2 coupons for the Kraft salad dressing. Price was $1.58 and I had 2 extra $1.50 coupons. All he had to pay was .08 + tax. He was very greatful and at Target I handed a lady .75 coupon for the huggies wipes. That feels awesome to do things like that. I am very blessed with my life and with my couponing. If I can help out a little bit with someone and help them save money that is priceless.


3 comments:

  1. Wow you did great and I love how you paid it forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It felt so good to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog looks so good-are you changing the background daily???

    ReplyDelete