Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quick trip to Target


I made a quick run to Target this morning. Having Austin I never know how much time I am going to get to shop before he starts turning into a monster. So before I hit the isles I got him an icee and a choc. chip cookie to keep him occupied. I made sure he had a motorcycle in one hand and his binki in the other.
Couponing is time consuming when you are trying to figure out the very best scenarios. I had heard of the following scenarios that I wanted to take advantage of. So many other items were gone that I wanted to get, so I will probably make a run in either tonight or tomorrow morning to see if they have the Chex mix, Pringles, and Fiber One yogurts. And maybe grab some more Chocolate bars. We all know Larry needs his chocolate!

Bliss Candy Bars $1.00 at the Checkout
Use the $1.00/1 Bliss Target Store Coupon
= FREE after Coupon! (Thanks, It's Hip to Save)

Buy 4 Fiber One Cereal (16 oz.), Bars (5 ct.), and/or Muffin Mix (15 oz.) at $2.39 each, Get $5 Target gift card
Use $1.35/1 Fiber One Mocha Bars coupon here or $0.75/1 Fiber One Cereal here or $1/2 here

Free to $0.64 each after coupons and gift card!(Thanks to MoneySavingMadness.com)

Johnsons buddies soaps free w/ $1.00 Target coupon.

100 Calorie Pack Oreo 2 @ $1.93. used 2/Target coupons (I can't remember exactly where I found this deal....sorry)

O.K. With that being said I got all of this for $3.78




No comments:

Post a Comment