Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Grand Target Deal for the week


Thanks to Money Saving Mom for all of the spectacular scenarios. Check out the Target deals she worked out here.


I got all of this stuff that you see for $1.97.

The Sobe Life water was B1G1. It was $1.00. I wanted to try it out. Good stuff I might add. (black and blueberry... yum)
I went to the Aquafresh website here to print out the $1.25 coupon for a free trial. This was also a money maker. It was $.97 and she took off the full amount of the coupon.
Like I need more chocolate in my house. Can't resist the free bliss bars. 8 total.
The edge shaving gel I got for $.49/ea. can't beat a price like that can you?

I also had to buy my little monkey a new Ricky Carmichael bike. (His NEE NEE) It kept him happy all through the store and all the way home.
I also purchased a nice polo shirt for Chase. ($6.99) He graduates from Elementary tomorrow and needed a nice collared shirt! Oh my goodness my baby is going to be in Middle School next year. Sigh of relief actually, we were all wondering if he was going it make it. With a little tutoring this summer, he should be fine!


Unfortunately I didn't have a coupon for his bike....but sometimes you just gotta' say oh well! (for the bike $7.49......happy kid in Target w/out screaming.....priceless)



No comments:

Post a Comment