Saturday, June 6, 2009

Smart Ones..........Smart buy


I made my yearning trip to Target this morning. I have had my $4.00/10 Smart ones coupon just burning a hole in my coupon book. So this morning with Larry home watching our slightly ill child I ran to Target.

The Smart Ones were on sale for $1.80. If you buy 10, you get a $5.00 GC. So duh, I bought 20 of them. Not realizing w/ the gift card and w/ my $4/10 coupon I actually only paid $1.40 ea.

That my friends is a good price for these very yummy, healthy meals. My favorite is the Spicy Szeshuan Style Vegetables & Chicken!

The 3 Crystal Light packs I picked up for free. Printed out coupons from here. The Soft Scrub Pads were on sale for $2.04 and I had a BOGO coupon. Sweet! I needed these for our camp trailer.

My total OOP was $30.01 + $10.00 in GC.

Not bad for a quick trip to Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment