Thursday, June 25, 2009

Very Cheap Milk From Albertsons

I went to Albies again tonight to grab some very cheap milk. They have it on sale right now 3 gallons of their Shoppers Value for $5.00. Which is cheap.... but not cheap enough for this coupon lady!

I used 2 of the $.75 printable coupons from coupons.com. And then doubled the coupons. The double coupons were in your daily paper today, or you can easily ask customer service for an ad at any Albertson's and they will happily give you one.

So after the coupons and doubles I paid $2.19 for 3 gallons of milk. That is including tax!!

Nice deal huh. Let me know if you need any help with this scenario. I will be happy to help you all get milk for $.73 a gallon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I have a question...I took printable coupons to Wally World and they refused to take them...so does Albies take them no problem?
    P.S. Love the pics of the kids...how ya all doing?
    Love ya,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. Sorry it has taken me so darn long to reply. Yes. Take them to Albies. You don't have to buy all 3 gallons of milk. They are still having their sale. 3/$5.00. The double coupons are over, but it would still make for pretty cheap milk.

    ReplyDelete