Friday, June 19, 2009

You Data

I just have to let my few readers that I do have know about You Data. I know that I have mentioned them before. But yesterday I bought a Thomas and Friends DVD for my little Austin from Ebay.
I was pleasently surprised when I won this and quickly went through Pay Pal to pay.

For the last 2 weeks I have been viewing ads from You Data and the $$ goes directly in to my pay pal account every Friday. Well, It's not much but I had accumulated $4.66. The DVD was $1.82 + $2.99 for shipping. So buy paying through my pay pal account my transaction amount debited from my checking account was only $.15. I was so freakin excited when I read that. So anyone who hasn't jumped on this Youdata band wagon, I suggest that you do.

Here is the link that will get you started on You Data. Don't be worried when they want your cell phone #. They only text you a confirmation # that you add when you register. It's a very simple process.

No comments:

Post a Comment