Monday, July 27, 2009

AMA Outdoor Nationals 09' ~ Washougal, WA.

We had such a wonderful time at the Race track this weekend. We were happy to take my sister Angie, her husband Jeff and their daughter Kayla for an 8 hour drive to Washougal, WA.

Thanks to Roy and Lori for letting us stay with them. What a beautiful and picturesque place they have.

Here are some photo's for you to view.
This picture does not do Roy and Lori's place justice. It was taken at 4:30 a.m.

I tell ya, That Larry is the best husband a woman could ask for!! NOTE THE PURSE HE IS CARRYING!! I'm so lucky.
Chase and Chad Reed. You couldn't wipe that smile off of Chase's face. Best picture of them all!
We got to make signs for our favorite riders
The track

Chase and the Monster Energy Girls. He was pretty excited. He said that he is going to hang this one in his school locker.
Kevin Windham's bike and another pretty girl
I think he was more excited about being able to get on Kevin Windham's bike

More pretty ladies. The Muscle Milk girls.
Chad Reed going out to make a practice lap
I couldn't resist taking this picture. Being that it is our name and all
Ivan Tedesco. My favorite
Yeah, That's me and Ivan!!

It was a little dusty and dirty
Larry and I
Larry and Chase. Two very happy kids

Angie and Kayla. They had just as much fun as I did traipsing up and down the hills in 100 degree weather, getting dirty and dusty for 15 hours! I'm not kidding either. It was one long day, but it was all well worth it.

We are counting down the days until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment