Friday, July 3, 2009

Another trip to Target


Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom for this one!! I was able to get all of this stuff for $6.45 OOP. Most of the scenarios are listed on her website. Scroll all the way down to print out all of the Eggo Bake Shop coupons.
The Nexcare bandages I had 6 $1.00 coupons and they were $.97/ea. The cashier did not even adjust the coupon down. WooHoo!!
The Degree Deodorant and the Spray were $3.29. I paid $.04/ea. w/ my $1.25 coupon and the Target $2.00 coupon. Very nice deal.
The Huggies wipes were $1.97/ea. and I had a $1.00 coupon making them $.97/ea.
The Kotex light days pads are found in the travel size section and they were $1.02. I had $1.00 coupon for each making them only $.02/ea.

The total bill came to $31.19 before coupons and tax. Like I said before I paid $6.45 (including tax)

No comments:

Post a Comment