Friday, July 17, 2009

EPIC KELLOGG'S DEAL


I ordered 10/$1.00 coupons from Ebay for this Kelloggs deal. I received my coupons in the mail today so as soon as my husband got home from work I ran to Albies.

I bought 10 boxes of Kelloggs cereal and 10 cups of Kraft Mac and Cheese (Austin can't get enough of these) No coupons for those though :-(

Right now Albies Kelloggs cereal is $1.88/box. (you buy 5 bxs at a time they take $5.00 off instantly making them $1.88) I used 10 $1.00 Kelloggs coupons. Doubled 5 of those coupons and plus used a $2.00 Catalina from a survey I filled out a couple of days ago. My doubles were for .88 making 5 boxes free right off the bat! My total OOP was $9.35. That is including tax. My receipt stated that I saved $55.09 and I received another $2.00 questionnaire survey.

Without factoring in the Mac & Cheese and the $2.00 survey the cereal was $4.35. The best part of this deal is I am sending in my receipt for a $10.00 rebate.

Guess what?? This transaction has turned out to be a $5.65 MONEY MAKER!!

You can't beat that deal can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment