Friday, July 17, 2009

Last Weekends McCall Trip

I am late getting this post up. We ventured up to McCall last weekend with my sister, her husband their 2 daughters, a grand daughter, my son, his best friend and neighbor, Larry, Austin, and I. Whew! There was a lot of us.

Besides the encounter with a bear that the 2 boys had on a trail while riding their bicycles. They dropped their bikes and took off running through a swampy area. Thankfully they made it back to the cabin. Larry and Jeff went to retrieve the bikes and sure enough their was bear "doo" on the trail. Chase promised me to never ride that trail again. We'll see how long that promise lasts.

But I have to say, I loved every minute of it. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully we will get to do it again real soon. (w/out the bear encounter please)
Our ride to McCall.
All the kids. Kayla, Austin, Chase, Hailey, Shayla and Noah
Another picture of "All the kids"
With the 2 biggest kids of them all.
My Hubby Larry and Uncle Jeff!
Noah, Chase and their masterpiece
Being silly 11 year old boys...

Austin had so much fun
We could hardly keep him out of the water. It was cold too.
Lord only knows what he has in his mouth. I just noticed it when I was uploading the pics.
And of coarse yet another T.P. (Travis Pastrana) stunt for all to see!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment