Thursday, July 23, 2009

Very Thrifty Deal @ Albertsons

With the help from Fabulessly Frugal and Krazy Coupon Lady I was able to get this fabulous deal at Albertsons today.

The Albies at Cherry & 10 Mile only had 2 of the Playtex gloves left, so I had to improvise with a bottle of Mrs. ButterWorths syrup instead. I had a $1.00 coupon for it so it ended up being just $.75.

Please click on the links for all of the fab scenarios.

Here is what I got... 8 double rolls of T.P. 2 rolls of paper towels, 2 pkgs. of 10 ea. playtex gloves, 1 bottle of syrup, and 4 12 packs of Dr. Pepper.

Before coupons and savings w/ my preferred card and current Albies deals my total was $47.52. I paid OOP $11.11. But wait.... here is the best deal. I received a $10.00 Catalina for purchasing 4 Dr. Peppers in one transaction. So actually my total OOP was $1.11.


That is all including tax my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Deal. I am going to our local Albertson's tomorrow to score some TP because we are almost out!!!!
    thanks for sharing,
    Julie/Spokane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome Julie. Happy shopping.

    ReplyDelete