Friday, September 11, 2009

My trip to Target this morning

I paid $38.14 OOP + I received a $5.00 Gift Card for the Fiber One Promo.  Just look at all of the stuff that I got! I saved $77.50. Now that was a frugalistic deal!
  • 10 boxes of very cheap General Mills Cereal. Click on link to see all  details here.
  • 4 boxes of Fiber One Bars and 1 cereal. Click on this link to see all details here. + $5.00 GC.
  • 10 boxes of Pop Tarts. A fellow couponer handed me her 5 $1/2 coupons and there were 10 $.75 Target coupons sitting in front of the pop tarts. Those combined =$.21/ea. Woo Hoo!
  • 3 Glade Tins 3/$5.00 = $1.66/ea. but wait, inside the tins were a $1.50 coupon. So those were $.16 ea. In one of the recent inserts their were free refills with a purchase of the tins. I got 3 refill packs for free. 
  •  2 Visibly Smooth Dove Deodorants. Click here for a $2.00 coupon from Dove and Target also has a $1.00 off coupon at A Full Cup. Just so you know this is where I print out all of my Target coupons. It is the best site and you can print out as many as you would like! The price was $3.34. With a $2 manufacture coupon + $1 Target coupon it was $.34/ea. (I will never pay full or even half price for deodorant ever again :-) This one is thanks to Fabulessly Frugal. Love that site!
  •  20 Market Pantry Market String Cheese. Totally free I might add! A full cup has $1.00 for any 2 Market Pantry Cheese items. They are $.40 ea. The cashier adjusted the coupons to $.80. So there was no MM, but still free.
  • 1 Swiffer WetJet. I have been wanting to try these out soooo bad. They were on sale for $17.99. I had a $5.00 off from Homemade Simple booklet and used a FREE refill when you buy a Starter Kit from 8/30 P&G = $12.99 + Full bottle of refill cleaner free. A $4.79 value.  
          Thanks to The Krazy Coupon Lady and Attention Target Shoppers for all of these fabulous scenarios!!

2 comments: