Sunday, October 18, 2009

Albertsons has paid me to shop!


I did this deal in 2 transactions. Right now at Albertsons the 3 pack of Treetop juice bxs. are 10/$10.00. Using 4 $1/2 Treetop Juice found in today's SS and 2 that I printed from coupons.com. Doubled all of them. Total OOP $.36 for 36 drink boxes. All I had to pay was tax.
I also took advantage of the General Mills Promo, the Pillsbury catalina deal and the Betty Crocker catalina deal.
I used various printable coupons for the Betty Crocker fruit snacks from here and used 2 Albies blinkies $1/3 coupons for the crescent rolls.
I had 1 $1 coupon found inside the Life Savers bag and the Winto Green ones are on clearance right now for $.99. And I also used $10.00 catalina from Friday nights deals.
I paid $15.36 OOP and received 1~$10.00, 1~$3.50, and 1~$3.00 Catalinas to use on my next order.=$16.50
With that being said Albertsons paid me $1.14 to buy all of these items.
Please go to The Krazy Coupon Lady to find these and a lot more fabulous deals. Hurry though. This sale is only good through Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment