Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Meridian Middle School Bizarre

Thank you for everyone today who I met at the Meridian Middle School Bizarre. It was a lot of fun to get out of the house and "mingle" with some fellow coupon lovers.

A big thank you to those ladies for purchasing my Coupon Binders. Please feel free to contact me any time. Trust me when I say..."No question is a dumb question". Especially when it comes to couponing. It can get very frustrating at times. Don't give up, with a little time and a lot of patience you will be a pro in no time.

I hope to have my Albertsons scenarios on here tomorrow afternoon, so please feel free to contact me any way you would like.

I had a very wonderful time! I started with 6 binders and am now down to just 1. Looks like I may be making up some more!!!

If you ladies have Friends, Sisters, Mothers, or even Husbands who would like one just let me know!

Thanks again and Happy Couponing...

2 comments:

  1. How much are they? I'm thinking that I need a new way to organize.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K'lyn, my offer still stands. I will help you out anyway that I can. They are $30.00.

    ReplyDelete