Sunday, May 30, 2010

Albertsons run this morning

I set my alarm this morning for 7:00 a.m. and 3 minutes before 7 I was wide awake and ready to go, shut my alarm off so that it wouldn't wake up the hubby and I was on my way to Albertsons.
2 Albertsons and 6 transactions later I came home with all of this for $7.18. That includes tax.
I was so excited about all that I got. I won't list all the details. If you would like to e-mail me on any transactions then please leave a comment and I will get back to you!
I had my dear son guess how much it all cost me. Knowing that I coupon shop and wouldn't have left the house THAT early if it wasn't a good deal he guessed $7.00. Good kid, I was letting him know how much some of the items would have cost me without coupons and he said "So, actually it was like buying the 4  BBQ sauces and 3 of the Weber seasonings and everything else was FREE!" I said "YEP, that's exactly what it comes down to!"
Please let me know if you have any questions!
I LOVE COUPONING!!!! Can't you tell??
Oh and it was great seeing you Michelle B.! I love running into people I know while out shopping for savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment