Friday, May 6, 2011

My Rite Aid Trip this week

Awe.... The love I have for Rite Aid is simple. It goes a little like this:

 The deals are HOT this week at Rite-Aid. Unfortunately I waited until Thursday to do my shopping trip so a lot of the items that I wanted were gone. For all of the match-ups head over to Fabulessly Frugal.


My OOP was $12.09 My Savings was $57.00. Plus I have $7.00 in +Up Rewards to spend on my next shopping trip. So, with that being said I paid $5.09 OOP. I did this in 3 transactions and on each receipt I received the $3.00 off a $15.00 purchase survey. You bet I'll be calculating out some great deals for next week.
Another fabulous website I want to mention to you is I heart rite aid. She has a fabulous run down of all things Rite Aid. She lists all of the deals and her own scenarios. Fabulous site I tell ya'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment